Apple Blue cheese Salad
- 60 ml olive oil (2T)
- 10 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 ml maple syrup (1/2 tsp)
- 142 g arugula or other greens
- 125 ml walnuts or pecans (1/2 cup)
- 1 apple diced
- 125 ml dried cranberries (1/2 cup)
- 125 blue cheese (1/4 cup)
Shake or stir together - olive oil, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, garlic, maple syrup.
Divide between 4 plates - greens, walnuts or pecans, diced apple, dried cranberry. Top with blue cheese and dressing.
Vegan, use a vegan blue cheese.