- 450 g extra firm tofu cut in 1/2-1 inch cubes
- 15 ml tamari or soy sauce
- 5 ml sriracha sauce
- 15 ml sesame oil, or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 small sticks celery or 1 large, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 225 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut up
- 2 baby bok choy, cut up
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in slices
- 30 ml tamari or soy sauce
- 30 ml teriyaki sauce
- 30 ml oyster sauce
- 15 ml hoi sin sauce
Cut tofu in cubes, marinade in tamari and sriracha sauce.
Heat wok to medium.
Add oil, stir fry tofu until crisp.
Add onion, celery, carrots, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, mushrooms, broccoli, stir fry for 3-4 min.
Add baby bok choy, and zucchini stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add sauces. Continue to stir fry 2 minutes.
Garnish with cashews.
Serve with rice.
Vegan - use a vegan friendly teriyaki and oyster sauce
Pescatarian - This recipe will work equally well with scallops or shrimp.